The S40 audiometric booth is a healthcare product manufactured by SIBEL, S.A.U. – SIBELMED CE Class I according to the 93/42/CEE directive.
One of the main qualities of the SIBELMED S40 booth is its high level of acoustic insulation, up to 50 dB. It contains high-quality soundproofing and wooden materials that, together with the double-glazed window, guarantees an elegant and comfortable design.
It is compatible with all audiometers on the market, including computerized ones, having all the necessary connections.
This booth is ideal for occupational medicine, ENT consultation centers and hearing-aid centers.
- Global attenuation: 36 dB (5 KHz)
- Maximum attenuation: 49,7 Db
- Standard floor: Washable Lavable antibacterial
- Connections board: Standard with USB
- Interchangeable panels
- Standard folding table
- Model S40-D Certified for mobile units
Comprising an integral interior covering with Deluxe absorbent panels, that allow the booth to be 100% washable, with an elegant design. This option is available for all s40 models.
The four panels are interchangeable, providing versatility and allowing the booth to adapt to the different spaces where it is to be installed (except model S40-D). In addition, the booth assembly system is quick and easy.
- S40-A 90 x 90 x 213 cm.
- S40-B 110 x 110 x 213 cm.
- S40-C 127 x 127 x 213 cm.
- S40-D 86 x 73 x 187 cm. (Mobile units)
- S40-E 133 x 133 x 213 cm.
- S40-F Tailor-made projects
Ventilation System via Labyrith
Dispone de ventilación por laberinto de serie. Este sistema se basa en un laberinto integrado en el techo que está recubierto de material aislante. Permite ventilar la cabina, al mismo tiempo que atenúa la transmisión sonora.
Preassembled Free-Field Installation
The B, C, E and F models have, as standard, the preinstallation necessary to carry out free-field tests with any audiometer on the market.
- Wheelchair ramp access
- Wheel models A/D
- Wheel models B/C/E
- Internal connections board with 8 connectors
- External connections board with 8 connectors
- Door opening
- Location panels
- Fireproof materials
- 110 V 50-60 Hz power supply