The SALD-7500nano particle size analyzer from Shimadzu is a powerful new tool for research and development in nanotechnology and life sciences, and for measuring fine bubbles.
- Evaluation of the dispersion and aggregation characteristics of particles is realized with a wide measurement range and in real time.
- The SALD-7500nano was developed to provide accurate and high-sensitivity measurement of low concentration or high-light absorption nano particles. It achieves sensitivity in the nano area about ten times higher as compared to conventional instruments. In addition, low concentration samples of less than 1ppm can be measured.
- Enables measurement of fine bubbles (micro bubbles from 100 nm to 60 μm), and allows real-time tracing of the changes in the bubble diameter.
- This system enables the evaluation of sub-visible particles included in biopharmaceuticals. Special options can be added to create an aggregation property evaluation system for biopharmaceuticals.
Wide Measurement Range: 7 nm to 800 μm - From Primary Particles to Sub-Visible Particles and Contaminants
- Changes in particle size across the 7 nm to 800 μm measurement range can be continuously measured using a single light source, single optical system and single measurement principle.
- Since a primary particle and an aggregate and contaminant can be measured with one system, the aggregation properties by a dispersion condition can be checked.