The SX20 is a stopped-flow spectrometer which is popular with researchers due to its high sensitivity and versatility. The instrument can be operated rapidly and provides a selection of different detection and mixing options, along with data processing software, to facilitate highly productive kinetic and steady-state research.
The SX20 can be modified using a complete accessory range which provides abilities such as sequential mixing, polarization analysis and photodiode array detectors.
- Pre-set for fluorescence and absorbance experiments – no need to reconfigure
- Excellent sensitivity to fluorescence with low inner-filtering
- Experiments can be carried out over a range of temperatures
- Can provide full spectral scans
- Easy to operate with robust casing