BioVision’s Sandwich ELISA kit is meant for the quantitative measurement of human CA9 in human serum, culture supernatants, plasma, and other biological fluids.
The Sandwich ELISA kit is designed for reversible hydration of carbon dioxide. It participates in pH regulation. It may be involved in the control of cell proliferation and transformation. It appears to be a unique specific biomarker for a cervical neoplasia.
BioVision’s CA9 ELISA kit is a sandwich ELISA assay for the quantitative measurement of human CA9 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants. The density of color is relative to the quantity of human CA9 captured from the samples.
|Cat # +Size
- Detection method- Absorbance (450 nm)
- Species reactivity- Human
- Application- quantitative measurement of CA9 in human serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
||Absorbance (450 nm)
||This ELISA kit is used for quantitative measurement of CA9 in human serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
|Features & Benefits
- Easy, convenient and time-saving method to measure the level of CA9 in human serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, culture supernatants and other biological fluids.
- Detection Range: 15.625 - 1000 pg/ml
- Sensitivity: < 9.375 pg/ml
- Assay Precision: Intra-Assay: CV < 8%; Inter-Assay: CV < 10%
- Cross Reactivity: No significant cross-reactivity or interference between this analyte and its analogues was observed.
- Micro ELISA Plate
- Lyophilized Standard
- Sample / Standard dilution buffer
- Biotin- detection antibody (Concentrated)
- Antibody dilution buffer
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC)
- SABC dilution buffer
- TMB substrate
- Stop Solution
- Wash buffer (25X)
- Plate sealers
||For research use only! Not for use in humans