Specac offers a Short Pathlength Gas Cell that is ideal for routine gas and vapour spectroscopic analysis at room temperature, low pressures, and static or flow conditions. The cell has a fixed 10 cm pathlength, and is available in Pyrex™ and stainless steel.
This Short Pathlength Gas Cell is supplied with a choice of NaCl, KBr, CaF2, BaF2, or ZnSe infrared transmission windows, and is mounted in an optical spectrometer with a version of 3” by 2” slide mount holder. Pyrex™ and PTFE taps are used on the Pyrex™ version of cell, whilst stainless steel and Viton® sealed valves are used on the stainless steel version of cell, to introduce samples to the cell.
Features and Benefits
- Demountable for ease of cleaning and window replacement
- Choice of cell material: Pyrex™ and stainless steel
- Choice of window materials
- Window diameter: 47mm
- Clear aperture: 39mm
- Two ports for static or flow experiments
- Slide mounted cell holder