Silverline® Ventricular Drainage Catheter 6F
Silverline® Ventricular Drainage Catheter 8F
Silverline® Ventricular Drainage Catheter 10F
The Silverline® ventricular drainage catheter made of radiopaque polyurethane or silicone is inserted into one of the ventricles of the brain. Accessories that come with the device include a stylet, a suture clamp, a Luer-Lock connector, and a metal trocar.
- The slotted suture clamp is used for fixation to the skin.
- The Luer-Lock connector is connected to the external ventricular drainage kit.
- The trocar is used for tunneling.
- The catheter is outfitted with lettered marks.
- The stylet is used for stiffening during insertion.
||2.0 mm (6 F)
2.7 mm (8 F)
3.3 mm (10 F)
||1.0 mm (6 F)
1.5 mm (8 F)
1.9 mm (10 F)
|Duration of use
||not more than 30 days
For single use