Specac’s Atlas™ Series Autotouch Hydraulic Press is available in 8 Ton, 15 Ton, 25 Ton and 40 Ton load configurations. These bench-top presses have fully programmable, microprocessor-controlled, power-assisted hydraulics for ease-of-use and repeatability. With a small footprint, ergonomic design, and low noise characteristic, this hydraulic press is appropriate for a range of applications in both modern laboratories and heavy industrial environments.
These hydraulic presses are fully compatible with Specac Pellet Die assemblies and other Specac Sample Preparation accessories, which makes them ideally suited for XRF and FTIR pelletizing applications in atomic and molecular spectroscopy.
- Colour touch screen control with LED backlight control
- Programmable microprocessor controlled pressure application and release
- Simple user operation procedures via symbols and prompts
- Maintain load applied from automatic "top up"
- End of cycle alarm or indication
- Integral high clarity PETG safety guards
- Fully CE marked
- Fully compatible with Specac sample preparation accessories