Select Medical’s Pure Air 6 Lite Air is a specialized replacement, pressure-relieving mattress. It is engineered especially to offer optimum therapy for smaller, lightweight patients and children.
The product is available with a three-year warranty, which gives users peace of mind.
This exclusive system is ideal for all patients, including those at high risk of forming pressure ulcers or for those who already have tissue damage.
Pure Air 6 has been designed specifically using narrower cells to deliver optimum therapy for smaller, lighter patients.
The Dartex Performance range helps decrease the risk of getting pressure ulcers. It offers an optimum barrier against fluid ingress. It keeps a healthy microclimate and avoids hammocking of the fabric.
Tough, sturdy PU air cell construction integrated with welded cover seams and a dependable control unit delivers several years of nonstop care.
It is ideal for the most challenging environments, especially NHS hospital equipment pools and community loan stores.
Semi-Auto Pressure Adjustment
The control unit tracks the mattress pressure and keeps it at the fixed level. If the pressure drops below this level, the control unit automatically accelerates the inflation of the mattress until the ideal pressure is attained.
Whisper Quiet Control Unit
A whisper quiet control unit, which silently operates at ideal support pressures, enables the Cared For to rest well and sleep without disturbance.
Audible Low Pressure, Cycle Fault, and Power Failure Alert
An audible signal sounds, and an indicator flashes if the pressure becomes excessively low during operation, if there is a power cut, or if alternation fails to work.
Static Function with Auto-Return
The static function allows safer patient transfers, and the auto-return makes certain that the surface is not left in firm mode inadvertently.
Automatic Function Lockout
This feature automatically locks out all operations 2 minutes after a function change, to make sure that buttons are not clicked unintentionally.
Pure Air 6 Lite Air Features
- Durable PU air cell construction
- Particularly designed for lightweight patients
- Depth of 6″, including 4″ air cell complete with integral 2″ foam base
- 26 fully alternating air cells that are exclusively designed
- Two cell alternating over a 10- or 15-minute selectable cycle
- Welded, DARTEX multi-stretch vapor-permeable and waterproof cover
- Pull CPR for quick deflation
- Machine-washable cover up to 95 °C
- Static function with auto-return
- Semi-auto pressure adjustment
- Audible low pressure alarm
- Cycle fault audible alert
- Control panel lock
- Alert mute
- External pump filters that can be easily replaced
- Three-year warranty (subject to annual service)