The Silverline® ventricular drainage catheter with its hollow stylet allows precise positioning in the lateral ventricle. The hollow stylet is equipped with holes that correspond to the holes in the catheter. Flow of CSF out of the stylet indicates a correct position in the ventricle. A turn of 90 degress of the stylet shuts off the flow of CSF.
- The slotted suture clamp is used for fixation to the skin.
- The Luer-Lock connector is connected to the external ventricular drainage kit.
- The trocar is used for tunneling.
- The catheter is outfitted with lettered marks.
- The hollow stylet is used for stiffening during insertion.
||2.7 mm (8F)
3.3 mm (10F)
||1.5 mm (8F)
1.9 mm (10F)
|Duration of use
||not more than 30 days
For single use