Disclaimer: Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact Siemens Healthineers directly for availability.
The Stratus® CS Analyzer* for acute care diagnostics provides quantitative cardiac assays for fast, accurate evaluation of patients presenting with suspected myocardial ischemia. Its efficiency and ease of use make it ideal for both point-of-care testing and lab applications.
- Easy to use and ideal for all skill levels
- Full cardiac menu including guideline acceptable troponin I and D-dimer (with pulmonary embolism exclusion)** assays
- Results in as little as 14 minutes
- Use in the acute care setting to decrease turnaround time, patient length of stay, and total patient costs
Features & Benefits
Managing Chest Pain to Meet the Challenge
Each year, more than eight million patients visit emergency departments in the United States with chest pain suggestive of myocardial ischemia. Yet, in around 75% of cases, objective evidence of unstable coronary syndrome is lacking after the initial clinical and ECG evaluation.
Accelerated diagnostic protocols using biochemical markers and near-patient testing strategies with the Stratus® CS analyzer can help address this challenge. Consequently, hospital stays—and the cost to manage both ACS-positive and ACS-negative patients—can be reduced.
Fast, informative results
- Rapid turnaround time: 14 minutes to first result, and 4 minutes for each subsequent result
- A broad menu of tests to support better chest pain differentiation from a single sample, on a single run, on a single instrument
Troponin I – our guideline acceptable assay meets accreditation with an imprecision level of ≤10% at the 99th percentile of normal population.
D-Dimer assay with clinically validated claim to exclude pulmonary embolism**
NT-proBNP – aids in the diagnosis and assessment of severity of congestive heart failure and used for risk stratification of patients with acute coronary syndrome and heart failure
Cardiophase® hsCRP – helpful for assessing risk of future cardiovascular disease
Quantitative ßhCG – early pregnancy detection to guide diagnostic testing decisions
CKMB Mass – an alternative to Troponin I to aid in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction
Myoglobin – an early biomarker to aid in the diagnosis of patients suspected of myocardial infarction
Easy-to-use in the Emergency Department, Coronary Care Unit, STAT Lab or Central Lab
- Simple operation for all skill levels: load sample, rotor, TestPak™ Cartridge(s)—and press Start
- System accepts blood directly from collection tube—no sample preparation, no manual dilutions
- Integrated centrifuge spins whole blood to plasma and automatically pipettes to test cartridges—no user manipulation needed
Efficient and cost-effective
- Eliminates manual intervention steps that prolong result turnaround
- Single use packaging for tests, calibrators, and diluents reduce reagent waste
- Select tests based on patient need—no fixed assay panels
- System Check (electronic QC) reduces liquid QC frequency requirements
- Barcode readers and lockout features for near-patient testing compliance
- Fully compliant with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Preamble
- First to the market with a guideline acceptable troponin I assay with the low end precision to meet the 2012 ESC/ACC Guidelines
- Onsite training
- Field service group
- Technical telephone support
*Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability varies by country.
**In conjunction with a non-high clinical pretest probability (PTP) assessment model in point of care