The Synergy 2 is BioTek's high-performance multi-mode plate reader designed for the life science research and drug discovery markets. Its fluorescence detection system uses deep blocking filters and dichroic mirrors for the best level of performance in research and screening applications. The dedicated absorbance detection system is monochromator-based, providing the best level of flexibility in this read mode. And, by utilizing dedicated optical elements for each individual detection technique, Synergy 2 offers uncompromised performance and the lowest limits of detection.
Detection modes include Fluorescence Intensity, Fluorescence Polarization, Time-Resolved Fluorescence, AlphaScreen, Luminescence and UV-visible Absorbance. Its three broad-spectrum light sources have been chosen for optimal illumination and excitation in all applications.
The Synergy 2 is controlled by BioTek's Gen5™ Reader Control and Data Analysis Software, is certified for HTRF®, DLR™ and LanthaScreen™, and is compatible with AlphaScreen assays.
- Measurement Techniques: Fluorescense Intensity, Time-Resolved Fluorescence, Fluorescence Polarization, Glow and Flash Luminescence, UV-Vis Absorbance, FRET, TR-FRET, BRET, Area Scanning, Spectral Scanning
- Unique Optical System: a narrow band monochromator, optimized filter/dichroic mirror pairing, and three broad spectrum light sources achieve superior performance in all read modes
- Compatible with Take3 Multi-Volume Plate: sixteen 2 µL microspots for low volume DNA/RNA 260 nm measurements. Saves precious samples, very fast and simple process.
- High Sensitivity: dedicated optical elements optimized for each specific modality result in the lowest limits of detection available in one compact instrument
- Modular Design: purchase only what you need and easily upgrade later as experimental requirements expand
- High Throughput: optimized for screening assays including 1536-well read mode