Synergy™ H1 is a flexible monochromator-based multi-mode microplate reader that can be turned into a high-performance patented Hybrid system with the addition of a filter-based optical module. The monochromator optics uses a third generation quadruple grating design that allows working at any excitation or emission wavelength with a 1 nm step. This system supports top and bottom fluorescence intensity, UV-visible absorbance and high performance luminescence detection. It is the ideal system for all the standard microplate applications found in life science research laboratories.
The filter module is a completely independent add-on that includes its own light source, and a high performance dichroic-based wavelength selection system. With its very high optical efficiency, this module supports advanced detection modes such as Fluorescence Polarization, Time-Resolved Fluorescence & TR-FRET and filtered luminescence (e.g. BRET). A dual reagent injection system is available to automate inject/read assays such as ion channels assays or flash luminescence assays (e.g. luciferase or ATP assays).
To create the ideal physiological environment for live-cell assays, the new Gas Controller for Synergy H1 allows control and monitoring of CO2 and O2 levels within the Synergy H1. The Gas Controller, along with user-adjustable orbital shaking and advanced 4-ZoneTM temperature control make up the CellControlTM feature set available for the Synergy H1 readers.
- Patent-Pending Hybrid Technology combines flexible monochromator detection with high performance dichroic-based filter detection
- Compatible with Take3™ Multi-Volume Plate: Samples down to 2 μL volume can be measured. Especially useful when working with precious samples, for fast and accurate DNA/RNA quantification at 260 nm
- Quadruple grating monochromator for maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Dichroic-based filter optics, for best performance and advanced detection technologies such as fluorescence polarization and time-resolved fluorescence
- Comes with Gen5™ Data Analysis Software: reader control, advanced data analysis and flexible Excel export in one software package