Today’s whole slide scanners are designed for automated, high-throughput scanning. Yet most scanners spend valuable time each day completing imaging setup tasks that underutilize the instrument’s imaging horsepower. TissueSnap maximizes workflow by offloading the imaging setup tasks such as preview scanning, verification, and batch pre-processing. This allows the scanner to dedicate itself to high-throughput scanning.
Its compact size and networkability allow it to be placed virtually anywhere in your lab. Multiple TissueSnap preview stations, in different locations, can feed a single high throughput scanner, optimizing workflow.
- Previews any side slides from 1"x 3" to 6"x 8" for unmatched versatility
- Small, compact size; can be placed anywhere in the lab
- Maximizes workflow by offloading imaging setup tasks
- Communicates with TissueScope LE and LE120 through Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Imaging Mode: Brightfield
- Slide Formats: 25mm x 75mm (1 x 3); 50mm x 75mm (2 x 3); Any slide up to 150mm x 200mm (6 x 8)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- Dimensions & Weight: 34.0cm (13.4) Width; 22.3cm (8.8) Length; 37.5cm (14.8) Height; 6.8Kg (15lbs) Weight
- Operating Temperature: 10°C-40°C (50°F-104°F)
- Certification: CSA/UL
- Warranty: One year