The Ultima Multiphoton Microscope is designed for flexibility, resolution, imaging depth and speed. The Ultima is the only multiscanner designed specifically to incorporate a photostimulation light path. Bruker's multiphoton systems can be enhanced with add-on options that extend functionality to a wide range of applications.
Use the Ultima system to take your research to the next level in brain slice studies, uncaging, optogenetics, and deep imaging into tissues (over 900um). Ultima's modular setup and industry-leading Prairie View software make possible simultaneous imaging and photostimulation, and imaging integrated with external stimuli and electrophysiology recording.
- Upright microscope configuration
- Ultima scanhead with 6mm galvanometers tuned for imaging
- Laser delivery optics and Pockels cell
- Motorized X,Y stage and Z focus
- 2 multi-alkali detectors
- Prairie View control and imaging software
- Input/output triggering
- 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs