VAHTS Universal Plus DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® is intended for DNA library preparation for next-generation sequencing (NGS) on Illumina® platforms. This kit integrates DNA fragmentation, dA tailing and end repair in a single step.
The products can be directly used for adapter Ligation, eliminating the need for purification, and for library enrichment and size selection. This kit is ideal for library preparation from 100 pg–1 μg of input DNA.
The process of library construction is simplified, and the operation time is reduced because there is no mechanical fragmentation of the genome, thus making it suitable for the construction of PCR and PCR-free libraries.
This kit has better compatibility with DNA from different inputs and different sources, and the required fragment size library can be attained by regulating the fragmentation time based on the size of the target insert. All kit components pass through stringent functional quality control, thus guaranteeing the consistency and reproducibility of library preparation.
- High-quality sequencing data
- Excellent template-type compatibility
- Excellent library conversion
- Broad input volume compatibility
- High library yield: Better sample quality and excellent library conversion rate
- Simple operation: Fragmentation time can be adjusted according to the target insert fragment size to obtain the required library
- Wide compatibility: Easy to deal with different initial inputs, different species sources and different template types
Can be used for DNA library preparation for NGS on Illumina® platforms and is compatible with 100 pg–1 g of input DNA and various kinds of DNA templates, such as paraffin sections DNA (FFPE DNA), genomic DNA (from different species such as plants, animals, and microorganisms), etc.
The kit can be used for:
- Whole genome sequencing
- Metagenome sequencing
- Whole exome or targeted sequencing (using IDT xGen™ Lockdown™ Probes, Roche® NimbleGen™ SeqCap™ EZ, or other hybridization capture systems)
- Methylation sequencing (in combination with Phanta UC Super-Fidelity DNA Polymerase for Library Amplification, Vazyme #P507)
The parameters of library preparation procedures can be adjusted based on experimental designs, sample types, operations and instruments.