The YR-1 is a revolutionary, simple-to-use, low-cost alternative to complicated, full-featured laboratory rheometers.It's designed to be used right on the production floor by your technicians. Simply select a test, lower the vane spindle into the product, press GO, and the instrument displays the result in a single shear stress number for your material's yield value.
Features And Benefits:
- Low cost QC tool to enhance material characterization
- Direct readout of yield stress
- Simple to use in the QC lab or on the production floor
- Excellent repeatability
- Traditional Brookfield quality
- RTD temperature probe
- Complete with vane spindles (V72 and V73).
- Complete with EZ-Yield software featuring a simple parameter menu for set up of 10 different test programs.
- Streaming data can be viewed and test data (torque vs. time; stress vs. strain) is displayed in both tabular and graphic formats when using EZ-Yield software with PC
- Parallel printer, serial RS-232, and analog voltage outputs