PerkinElmer, Inc., a global leader focused on the health and safety of people and the environment, will offer attendees of PITTCON 2010 an in-depth perspective on advances in analytical instrumentation, laboratory services, and consumables for the environmental, pharmaceutical/nutraceutical and academic markets. PerkinElmer will showcase a broad range of technologies including mass spectrometry, thermal analysis, infrared and chromatography solutions at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando Florida. (PITTCON Booth No. 2769)
“We are very pleased to have the opportunity to demonstrate our latest innovations in analytical technologies and services that support customer applications that make air, water, food and consumer products safer and pharmaceutical therapies more effective.”
"PerkinElmer is delighted to participate once again at PITTCON,” said Dusty Tenney, president, Analytical Sciences and Laboratory Services, PerkinElmer. "We are very pleased to have the opportunity to demonstrate our latest innovations in analytical technologies and services that support customer applications that make air, water, food and consumer products safer and pharmaceutical therapies more effective.”
Technologies featured at PerkinElmer's PITTCON booth number 2769 include:
- Flexar™ FX-10 for PAH analysis, air quality monitoring – Turnkey solution for analysis of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH)
- Clarus® 680 TurboMatrix Air Analysis Solutions for air monitoring, ozone precursor analysis, solvent vapor intrusion analysis
- Optima™ ICP-OES – For analysis of drinking water, waste water, soils and sludge. Designed for speed, reliability, and performance
- LAMBDA™ XLS UV/Vis– Routine water quality analysis tool for surface water, groundwater, drinking water, wastewater
- Elan® ICP-MS - Platform for analysis of food, dietary supplements
- DSC 8500- polymorph identification, and process simulation
- Raman IdentiCheck™ - Polymorph identification, and incoming materials identification
- DSC-Raman Hyphenation - DSC and raman spectroscopy are two complementary techniques that when combined provide greater insight into material changes of polymers and pharmaceuticals at a molecular level
- TG-IR Hyphenation - A thermogravimetric analyzer (TGA) combined with an infrared spectrometer (TG-IR) is a type of evolved gas analysis (EGA) system for identifying materials components makeup
- OneSource® Laboratory Services from PerkinElmer - OneSource delivers the most comprehensive portfolio of multi-vendor services for all of the instrumentation in your lab, allowing you to consolidate management of your lab services to improve productivity and reduce total service spend
Key PerkinElmer events at the conference include:
PerkinElmer welcomes you to join us as key executives present on PerkinElmer’s offerings at the conference, as well as the Company’s vision for emerging trends in technologies and services for laboratory scientists in Environmental Health. The press conference will feature a live Q&A session, and as well as one-on-one introductions and briefings with Company leaders in the breakout session to follow.
Please contact Mario Fante, Corporate PR Manager for event RSVP or if you have any questions regarding PerkinElmer’s press activities at PITTCON 2010.
PerkinElmer PITTCON Poster Sessions and Presentations
A full schedule is available at: http://las.perkinelmer.com/Content/featured/Pittcon2010/posters.html
PerkinElmer In-Booth User Presentations
Each 15 minute talk will focus on industry challenges and solutions in the pharmaceutical, environmental or service areas.
- Monday, March 1 – CRO Benefits of Qualification and Multi-vendor Services – Time: 12:45PM and 3:45PM
- Tuesday, March 2 – Environmental Regulations & Compliance, Complying with FGD Wastewater Discharge Regulations for Metals – Time: 10:45AM and 12:45PM
- Wednesday, March 3 – PerkinElmer EcoAnalytixTM Solutions – Time: 12:45PM and 3:45PM