At the 102nd American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting, PerkinElmer, Inc., a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment, will be exhibiting new offerings in life sciences research and drug discovery reagents, as well as in vivo imaging and detection solutions at Booth #121.
PerkinElmer will exhibit an expanded range of reagents related to research in epigenetics, protein:protein interactions, as well as detection of intracellular protein kinase activity. Other innovative solutions showcased at this meeting include a multispecies imaging module, a panel of in vitro imaging reagents, and multimode detection instruments with advanced label-free detection capabilities.
The new multispecies imaging module (MSIM) enables preclinical researchers to image both mice and rats interchangeably with PerkinElmer's Fluorescence Molecular Tomography (FMT® 1500 or FMT® 2500LX) in vivo Imaging Systems. The Company has also introduced its first panel of in vitro imaging reagents that can be used on their high content screening (HCS) Operetta® and Opera® platforms. PerkinElmer has developed these new reagents to enable researchers to study biological responses and biomarkers using similar in vitro and in vivo imaging agents.
The EnSpire® Multimode Plate Reader with optical label-free detection will also be featured at the show. This system is the first and only benchtop detection platform to combine Corning® Epic® label-free technology and traditional labeled assays to accurately identify and characterize potential new therapeutic targets, and deliver a more insightful view of their cellular and biochemical interactions.
PerkinElmer's new technologies on display include:
- in vitro imaging reagents to complement the Opera and Operetta HCS platforms
- Multispecies imaging module (MSIM) for preclinical research using both mice and rats
- Expanded target class coverage for epigenetics, cellular kinases and protein:protein interactions
- Expansion of the AlphaLISA® research assay portfolio to over 100 no-wash biomarker kits for a wide array of therapeutic research areas including neurodegeneration, cancer and virology, as well as a broadened toolbox to study protein:protein interactions
Additional products on display include:
- EnSpire® Multimode Plate Reader with label-free technology
- FMT® in vivo Imaging System
- Operetta® High Content Imaging System
- JANUS® Automated Workstation
PerkinElmer's AACR poster sessions include:
- Development of homogeneous non-radioactive assays for studying histone 3 methyltransferases and demethylases
Sunday, April 3, 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall A4-C, poster section 4 (#64)
- Automation of both sample preparation and analysis of a cell migration assay
Monday, April 4, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall A4-C, poster section 19 (#1430)
- A sensitive cell signaling assay for low level activation of endogenous receptors - a comparison of AlphaScreen® SureFire® and TR-FRET assays
Tuesday, April 5, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall A4-C, poster section 2 (#2878)
- Development of a novel FAST cathepsin-activatable NIR agent for tumor imaging
Wednesday, April 6, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall A4-C, poster section 5 (#4888)