SCHILLER introduces the CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence and the CARDIOVIT CS-200 Touch: A combination of high diagnostic quality and maximum flexibility for optimal patient care and streamlined workflow.
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence:
Equipped with the latest technology and superior diagnostic tools, from 16-lead acquisition to HyperQ Analysis, CS-200 Excellence provides high performance and decision-making support for the busy hospital environment.
- Dynamic Protocol algorithm automatically recommends the ideal protocol for the patient.
- Wizard-style tutorial easily guides users step by step, highlighting the next available function.
- Ergonomic design with integrated thermal printer, dedicated keys for the most common functions, writing surface and ample storage space.
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Touch:
With its small footprint, CARDIOVIT CS-200 Touch fits comfortably even in the smallest spaces in hospitals or physician’s offices. Designed with clinicians and patients in mind, the CS- 200 Touch software is customizable and easy-to-use.
- Easily moved from room to room, thanks to smooth casters and lightweight design. Height-adjustable cart adapts to each user’s optimal working position.
- Medical-grade panel PC with easy-to-clean, antibacterial housing.
- Touch-screen user interface simplifies operation.
HyperQTM: Sophisticated algorithm supports confident diagnoses
The groundbreaking HyperQTM technology provides a unique solution for the detection of Coronary Artery Disease in stress and resting ECGs. Scientifically and clinical proven analysis of high-frequency QRS signals significantly improves the accuracy and effectiveness of routine tests. It fits into your existing workflow: HyperQTM extracts additional, previously unseen data from the standard 12-lead ECG.