Respiratory Disease - Metastatic Lung Cancer
Can't see this email? View it online
   
  Respiratory Diseases  
  The latest respiratory diseases news from News Medical  
 A new perspective on lung cancerA new perspective on lung cancer
 
Perspectives in Lung Cancer is the first volume of Bentham Books new series, Frontiers in Lung Cancer. The new book, edited by Dr. Keyvan Moghissi et al., is a comprehensive compilation of basic and advanced topics on lung cancer pathology and treatment in a single volume.
 
   Metastatic Lung CancerMetastatic Lung Cancer
 
When cancer spreads from its original location, it is called metastatic cancer. Metastatic lung cancer denotes a lung cancer that has begun to spread.
 
   Stages of Lung CancerStages of Lung Cancer
 
The staging of lung cancer is crucial in not only providing an accurate diagnosis for patients but is also used to determine the best treatment protocol.
 
 Recent Advancements in Lung Cancer Treatment
 
Recent Advancements in Lung Cancer TreatmentLung cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in the world and accounts for the most cancer-related deaths.
 
 
 Researchers use microscopy technique to predict the course of lung cancer
 
Researchers use microscopy technique to predict the course of lung cancerBoth in the periphery and the center of lung tumors, characteristic accumulations of certain white blood cells, known as macrophages, are often found. In this case they are called tumor-associated macrophages.
 
 
 Lung Cancer and Nail Clubbing
 
Lung Cancer and Nail ClubbingNail clubbing is characterized by specific changes around and under the toe and fingernails that are caused by certain diseases.
 
 
 Understanding the Molecular Pathology of Lung Cancer
 
Understanding the Molecular Pathology of Lung CancerLung cancer is the most common and deadly cancer, accounting for about 1.76 million deaths globally.
 
 
 What are the Differences Between Small Cell and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer?
 
What are the Differences Between Small Cell and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer?Small cell lung cancer (SCLC) accounts for up to 15% of all lung cancer diagnoses, the remaining 85% are of the non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) subtype.