1. Hugh Cipher Hugh Cipher United States says:

I can understand whites & Asians being cocky about the IQ numbers seemingly to point to some inherent superior intelligence but why is a Hispanic with a mean IQ of 88 trying to look down on Black IQ scores individually even if your an outlier im personaly more intelligent than you so why try to go there? Please dont ignore or dance around the question.  Also why would I erase your responses & how could I? I dont control this website.  Not to sharp are we Javier?

• Javier Perez Javier Perez Bolivia says:

I gave you examples of Hispanics winning top notch scientific prizes (even in science olympiads), or the mayans or ancient tribes in south america showing advanced scientific understanding. Black have never shown such level in science, despite having a lot of rich black people worlwide.

While at the same time, they are unbeatable in 100 meter running, showing the exact opposite scenario (other races, inclusing hispanics, being unable to compete at top level with blacks).

• Javier Perez Javier Perez Bolivia says:

Another thing I forgot, are you aware that, apart from being illegals, many of the kids taking IQ tests doesn't have english as their native language?

Despite having high IQ in my childhood, I remember having wrong answers just because I didn't understand the questions. How impossible is that a similar thing happens to illegal citizens who are just having their first grasps at english language? Blacks doesn't have such 2 powerful barriers, yet they score lower in average.

• Hugh Cipher Hugh Cipher United States says:

Until you can understand the
        Psychological advantages of having a fully functional culture and the disadvantages of institutional racism you will never arrive at a true answer in this matter. Also you still haven’t answered my question

Is the low average IQ amongst Hispanics a result of genetics? Are your people doomed by the very laws of nature to have these low IQ’s.
        Why are you avoiding this question?
        Its simply do you believe this to be so or not?

• Javier Perez Javier Perez Bolivia says:

The Exalante project at Garfield showed that with proper oportunities, hispanics could shine. And Scientific Nobel laureates also showed that.

Blacks don't have the same example on their side. They don't have an Escalante making black students beat whites in advanced math, and they have ZERO scientific nobel laureates.

They also don't have the mayans equivalent (mayans had more advanced math than the europeans of their time, same with some less known people in south america, the Moxos region).

• Hugh Cipher Hugh Cipher United States says:

I wrote this response before but it never appeared but I will write it again. Egypt, Nubia Axum & Kush in east Africa were some of the 1st & most complex civilizations on the planet. Egyptians built step pyramids like the Mayans then advanced to smooth sided pyramids which are far more difficult to build. Nubia excelled in Pyramid building as well all this long before the Mayans were thought of. In west Africa Timbuktu was a center for high learning & famous for this even in Europe. You have little to no knowledge of accurate Black or African history so you cant say what examples Blacks have of an "excelante" what I do no is African immigrants have the highest % of degress of any ethnic group. & this is a thread about innate IQ ability. You cant avoid my question by simply stating your only talking about Nobel Laureates. The very fact you allude to this indicates IQ is at the heart of your statement & you are indicating that Blacks inherently stupider than Hispanics & truthfully im mentally sparing with you with the proverbial hand tied behind my back. You are unable or unwilling to grip psycho social concepts & do not understand Black Africans are the original homo sapiens sapiens & humans haven't speciated to the point we would posses different mental potentials. All IQ scores fall along social enviromental lines. It just happens due to racism & other economic disparities IQ corresponds to race & economic status. Whites seeking to justify their position look to identify some natural genetic origin for this disparity that falls along racial lines. This type of gene distribution does not exist. Were there are genes that correlate with lower IQ these genes are not found in higher %'s amongst Blacks, Hispanics or other low IQ scoring groups. So in ending since you apparently believe Blacks are less intelligent than Hispanics due to genetics do you believe Hispanics are less intelligent than Whites due to genetics?  Simple question because the Nobel Laureates you harp on haven't effected your 88 mean IQ score & I have & can point to bbrilliant Black scientist who work for Nasa & other feilds of science who have done so inspite of the systemic racism that is far more extreme than youre European Spanish, South American nobel prize winners have ever suffered. Economic hardships do not equate to economic hardships plus systemic racism. Your very post is an example of the attitudes Blacks must face daily. Im argueing with I guy I know im obviously smarter than that thinks his people are inherently smarter than mine. This is ridiculous. People avoid studying data that didagrees with thier world view. If you truly seek answers to this IQ phenomenon I suggest you read "The new jim crow" & study about the psychological effects of racism on IQ just to try to get a more balanced view.....again simply answer my question & you need not hear from me again. I simply want to hear what you have to say on the matter

• Javier Perez Javier Perez Bolivia says:

AGAIN What part of "I'm not talking about IQ, but about SCIENTIFIC NOBEL LAUREATES or winners of FIELDS MEDAL."  do you still fail to understand?

What about Physics or Chemistry Nobel laureates? About Fields medal laufreates?

How can 'environment' be the only excuse, when you can find laureates from very poor backgrounds and that suffered harsh conditions or even persecutions?

Of the MILLIONS of middle-class or wealthy black kids in past decades, failed to produce ONE scientific Nobel laureate or Fields medalist, and you still say environment is the only possible cause?

And you never answered, why would nature have to be 'fair'?

If nature is unfair (predators kill other animals, naturally gifted athletes that can become superstars with proper training, people more handsome than others from birth), why would top-notch mental abstraction capability would be the exception? whern will you explain it?

• Hugh Cipher Hugh Cipher United States says:

You realize Hispanics are given IQ test in "SPANISH" the 2nd language barrier does not exist here. It rarely exist in school scores (except English aptitude) because 2nd language Hispanic students are given test in their native tongue

• Javier Perez Javier Perez Bolivia says:

I explained this before, but didn't get posted.

In my case, my test was taken in english, and the same in friend's cases some decades ago.

And some trasnlated test we took back then had several mistakes that made the questions harder to comprehend (in some case worse that a current google translation).

Even people could declare themselves english speakers, and they'd even use it in daily life, but there are some important nuances regarding a non-native language that people are not aware off, until they take the test.

It's not the same at all to take a real native language test, native from the start, not translated, and also, not the same if you take it in english when you use on daily basis, but it's not your native language.