Introduction to RabMAb® Primary Antibody Technology Webinar
Join Weimin Zhu, the RabMAb technology founder, for this introduction
RabMAb® technology is Abcam's unique Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody technology. This technology combines the superior antigen recognition of a rabbit antibody with the specificity and consistency of a monoclonal.
About the Presenter
Mr. Weimin Zhu received his M.S. in Cell Biology at Xiamen University, China. He was a Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Pathology of Zhejiang Medical University where he began his monoclonal antibody study. He then moved to University of California San Francisco as a senior associate specialist, where he pioneered rabbit monoclonal antibody technology (created new rabbit fusion partner 240E-W) and established the high-throughput system for rabbit hybridoma generation.
Using this technology, he led his team to develop many high-quality rabbit MAbs and identifying cancer-specific molecules. Mr. Zhu is the author of more than 20 scientific publications and coinventor of several patents.
Learn Why RabMAb® Technology
- Provides higher affinity and specificity compared to traditional antibodies
- Often gives lower background signal compared to traditional antibodies
- Provides diverse epitope recognition
- Is ideal for studying mouse models
- Is ideal for demanding applications like IHC on FFPE tissue