Pharma Spotlight: The True Value of FT-IR and Raman as a Quality Control Tool in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Tue May 18, 2021
10:00 AM CEST 30 mins
You are cordially invited to join us for our latest webinar on May 18, "The True Value of FT-IR and Raman as a Quality Control Tool in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing“.
Who should attend:
- Pharmaceutical product manufacturers
- Persons responsible for incoming goods for pharmaceutical raw materials
- Analytical service laboratories
You will learn:
- How spectroscopic analysis and quality control works
- What is the difference between Infrared and Raman spectroscopy
- How software solutions help with regulatory compliance
We will cover the basics of:
- Vibrational spectroscopy as a tool in QA/QC
- FT-IR and Raman experimental procedures
- FT-IR and Raman instrumentation
FT-IR and Raman are very versatile analytical techniques - but did you know that Bruker offers by far the most comprehensive product range for spectroscopy? Our instruments cover all applications from routine incoming inspection, to multispectral fundamental research at the highest level, to solutions for in-process monitoring.
If you are looking for new and innovative solutions to your analytical problems, we welcome you to join our free webinars on spectroscopic measurement techniques, perhaps making your daily work easier.