The H3 antibody (ab1791) has become the gold standard for histone H3 research, because it has been validated through multiple applications and species, and thus, has been cited in many publications.
Anti-histone H3 has the ability to recognize histone H3 regardless of whether it has been modified or not. That makes it able to control perfectly nuclear loading and normalization of histone modifications levels.
- It can be used directly in research as there is no need for it to be validated in key applications. It has been tested in ChIP, WB, IHC and ICC.
- Inconsistent results are rare, because every batch is validated, thus proving batch-to-batch consistency.
- There is impartial evidence of the verification left by customers, which proves that the antibody works in the hands of many professionals in the sphere.
- Orders can be placed easily online.
- Orders are shipped the same day, if received between Monday and Friday, which limits the delays.
- Large orders are also possible so as to ensure constant availability of the product to the client.
Abcam is a global life sciences company providing highly validated antibodies and other binders and assays to the research and clinical communities to help advance the understanding of biology and causes of disease.
Abcam’s mission is to serve life scientists to help them achieve their mission faster by listening to their needs, continuously innovating and improving and by giving them the tools, data and experience they want. Abcam’s ambition is to become the most influential life science company for researchers worldwide.
Sponsored Content Policy: News-Medical.net publishes articles and related content that may be derived from sources where we have existing commercial relationships, provided such content adds value to the core editorial ethos of News-Medical.Net which is to educate and inform site visitors interested in medical research, science, medical devices and treatments.