Abcam provides trustworthy and stringently validated mouse and rat monoclonal primary antibodies to cut down the time used for research.
Some Advantages of Using Mouse Monoclonal Antibodies
- Abcam produces some of the best-supported commercially available monoclonals from mouse and rat models in the world.
- This allows them to be used with confidence that the data obtained will be reliable, since it comes from mouse monoclonals that have been published and cited frequently in peer-reviewed journals and by Abcam customers.
- There are over a hundred knockout (KO) validated mouse monoclonal antibodies that allow complete specificity of binding.
- Mouse monoclonals come with custom conjugation or custom buffers, to provide versatility and choice.
- The results show improved consistency and are very reproducible between different batches, compared to polyclonal antibodies.
- Abcam is an experienced manufacturer who can come to the rescue with all the technical support that is required. They have been producing monoclonals for years now, which means they know how to fix almost every issue connected with these reagents.
Choosing a Mouse Monoclonal
When selecting a monoclonal mouse antibody, it must be guaranteed to match the application and the species reactivity. This requires looking at the datasheet and other publications which match the assays that are going to be performed in the customer’s lab. For any clarifications, the technical support team is always available.
Make sure that the guaranteed applications and species reactivity meet your needs. Look for data and publications for your intended assays. If you're not sure, please contact our technical support team who are always happy to help.
Some of the Abcam range of mouse and rat monoclonals that are dependable and widely cited include:
- Anti-BrdU antibody [BU1/75 (ICR1)] (ab6326)
- Anti-PD1 antibody [NAT105] (ab52587)
- Anti-alpha smooth muscle Actin antibody [1A4] (ab7817)
- Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] (ab7291)
For more options, the whole range of mouse monoclonal primary antibodies may be searched.
Abcam is a global life sciences company providing highly validated antibodies and other binders and assays to the research and clinical communities to help advance the understanding of biology and causes of disease.
Abcam’s mission is to serve life scientists to help them achieve their mission faster by listening to their needs, continuously innovating and improving and by giving them the tools, data and experience they want. Abcam’s ambition is to become the most influential life science company for researchers worldwide.
Sponsored Content Policy: News-Medical.net publishes articles and related content that may be derived from sources where we have existing commercial relationships, provided such content adds value to the core editorial ethos of News-Medical.Net which is to educate and inform site visitors interested in medical research, science, medical devices and treatments.