The latest RNA-guided, endonuclease tool in genome editing which permits extremely specific genomic disruption and replacement is the Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats (CRISPR)-Cas9 (CRISPR associated protein 9) system.
Cas9 protein of the CRISPR-Cas9 system is an RNA-guided DNA endonuclease enzyme that creates an extremely stable ribonucleoprotein (RNP) complex with the guide RNA (sgRNA) and unwinds the genomic DNA duplex. This results in a disruption in the open reading frame of the targeted gene.
BioVision provides a large variety of extremely pure and effective recombinant Cas9 antibodies, proteins, Homology Directed Repair (HDR) enhancers and blockers for genome editing studies utilizing CRISPR/Cas9 technology.
- Simple CRISPR sgRNA synthesis kit for the production of sgRNA
- Gene regulation
- RNA-guided genome editing
- CRISPR genomic cleavage detection kit in order to verify the genomic editing process
- Simple and robust production of sgRNA using CRISPR sgRNA synthesis kits
- Injection and transfection ready Cas9 proteins
- Ready-to-use, simple and effective CRISPR genomic cleavage detection kit to verify genomic editing process
- Ready-to-use, highly pure and efficient S. pyogenes and S. aureus Cas9 proteins
- Large variety of Cas9 proteins (Cas9 nucleases, double mutants, nickases) to choose from
- GFP-Cas9 proteins for genomic locus visualization
About BioVision Incorporated
BioVision, Inc., is a privately held Life Science company headquartered in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area.
BioVision develops and offers a wide variety of products including assay kits, antibodies, recombinant proteins & enzymes, and other innovative research tools for studying Apoptosis, Metabolism, Cell Proliferation, Cellular Stress, Cell Damage and Repair, Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome, Stem Cell Biology, Gene Regulation, Signal Transduction, etc. BioVision's products are currently being sold in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Sponsored Content Policy: News-Medical.net publishes articles and related content that may be derived from sources where we have existing commercial relationships, provided such content adds value to the core editorial ethos of News-Medical.Net which is to educate and inform site visitors interested in medical research, science, medical devices and treatments.