Dental offices are typically crowded places, so tabletop autoclaves are optimal for sterilizing many instruments without taking up too much room. Dental offices typically use an autoclave to sterilize dental instruments and lab equipment using high-temperature steam to maintain good patient health and safety.
Some dental practices also make use of dry heat sterilizers to eradicate any moisture inside their chamber. The rapid sterilization process usually takes between six and thirty minutes.
Autoclaves and sterilizers are frequently used for infection control, so it’s crucial to pick from the top-class sterilizer brands in the industry.
The sterilization experts, Duraline Systems, have brought together a list of the top ten sterilizers for dental offices:
- Tuttnauer 1730 Manual Valueklave: Tuttnauer’s manual steam autoclave is outstanding despite its small size and cost. The Tuttnauer 1730 has the capacity to sterilize equipment quickly and thoroughly. For more savings, consider a refurbished Tuttnauer 1730 Valueklave. This autoclave is ideal for users who require a simple, small manual sterilizer.
- Tuttnauer EZ11Plus: If familiar with the EZ series, then the EZPlus’s additional may be of interest as its additional features, which include a newly designed EZGlide door, 19.8” deep chamber, an EZView multi-color display, a USB port and a network port for remote monitoring offer even more value.
- Tuttnauer 3870M Manual Autoclave: While Tuttenauer 3870M autoclave has a larger footprint than the previous picks, it’s for a good reason. It can accommodate 15 full-size IMS cassettes as well as a variety of small dental instruments. Furthermore, all of the 3870s come equipped with a stand to save on counter space.
- Ritter/Midmark M9 Ultraclave: A medium-sized M9 ultraclave is perfect for a dental office because it alerts its users when a cycle has been completed via an automatic door opening feature. This also serves the purpose of releasing steam from the chamber.
- Ritter/Midmark M11D Autoclave: This desirable steam autoclave is 11” x 18”, which makes it a midsize autoclave, but with much more room. With four trays, it is an inch larger than the Tuttnauer EZ10.
- The StatIM 2000: The cassette sterilizer by SciCan is a favorite across the entire healthcare industry due to its quick and stunning results that no other sterilizer in its class has been able to outperform.
- The StatIM 5000: The StatIM 5000, like the smaller version, is a part of the StatIM Classic series that has since been discontinued. Twice the height of the 2000, large amounts of equipment can be sterilized with the same quick load cycle times. If users are experiencing the need to go through multiple loads a day, this is a superb option.
- Pelton & Crane Delta XL8 Autoclave: For loyalists to the Pelton and Crane autoclave, the XL8 autoclave is ideal for those who like the Ritter M9 and Tuttnauer EZ9 but want a Pelton and Crane model. The automatic sterilizer comes equipped with an 8.25” x 15” chamber for the smaller-sized dental practice.
- Pelton & Crane Delta Q10 Autoclave: Pelton and Crane’s larger sterilizer in its family has an autoclave chamber that is 9.8” x 17.5”. Similar in size to the Tuttnauer EZ10 it is the current version of the Delta Q series.
- Sterident 200 Dry Heat Sterilizer: Sterident sterilizers are extremely popular due to the fact the dry heat sterilizer eliminates harmful bacteria without the use of steam. Their versatility is backed up by the fact they effortlessly dry wet packs and sterilize equipment without dulling dental instruments. Additionally, dry heat sterilizers don’t require routine cleaning, unlike steam autoclaves.
The necessity for implementing proper dental sterilization has never been greater. Duraline Systems is committed to assisting its customers by helping protect staff and patients from cross-contamination through its sterilizers, repairs, parts and testing services.
Contact Duraline today for further information on new and refurbished sterilizers available today.
About Duraline BioSystems, Inc.
Duraline Systems is a 3rd generation family-owned and operated company; a Trusted Source for medical, dental and laboratory sales and service of sterilization equipment. We offer same day shipping, same day service, rentals and financing! We buy back your old/broken sterilizer at top dollar! This makes upgrading very affordable.
Duraline BioSystems, Inc. is proud to be part of a huge global effort to keep the world safer; the sterilization market is to reach $17 billion by 2024, growing at 8% each year!. This is the result of increased knowledge and awareness of the general public and health-care providers recognizing the importance of correct reprocessing of instruments - and the devastating results of improper use or methods of sterilization!
Our team understands how important it is to have your sterilizer performing accurately and effectively. We understand when a sterilizer is down this causes your practice to not only lose money, but can cause chaos and embarrassment in cancelling patients! We understand what a failed spore test result can do to your office! We also understand that – when a sterilizer fails, the customer needs a working sterilizer immediately – which is why we keep over 30 new sterilizers and over 40 refurbished sterilizers on the shelves at all times!
Sponsored Content Policy: News-Medical.net publishes articles and related content that may be derived from sources where we have existing commercial relationships, provided such content adds value to the core editorial ethos of News-Medical.Net which is to educate and inform site visitors interested in medical research, science, medical devices and treatments.