The Buck 210/211 is a high energy, microprocessor controlled single beam atomic absorption spectrophotometer. Solid state electronics and simple optics provide the basis for our superior stability and sensitivity. The Ebert mount monochromator and user-selectable bandwidth give the system maximum flexibility. Our short-path dynamic nebulizer/burner configuration is highly efficient. An inert needle, precisely positioned in a high flow venturi, delivers sample to the corrosion proof impact bead. This results in a tremendously high nebulization effect for all types of sample matrices.
- Built-in microprocessor with Software for operation
- Methods Library for Flame, Furnace, and Hydride
- Autosampler, hydride generator & cold vapor upgrades
- 3 Lamp Turret with power to each lamp
- In-Line Deuterium Background Corrector
- Variable Giant Pulse Background Corrector (self reversal)
- Safety Interlock for N2O Gas & Burner Head
- Variable Slit Band Width 2A, 7A & 20A
- Outputs: RS-232, Parallel Port, Recorder
- Ability to add Graphite Furnace and Autosamplers
- Dimensions: 40"L x 12"W x 12"H; Weight: 50 lbs.