The BB150A fetal doppler is regulated by the FDA and require a physician's approval. User needs to consult a medical professional before using a fetal Doppler.
Have the reassurance of hearing the baby's heartbeat at home. Form a special bond with the unborn child.
Listen to the true sounds of the baby's heartbeat as early as 10-12 weeks. With BabyBeat's accurate display, the heartrate is calculated for you and displayed on the large, easy-to-read screen. No need to count the beats per minute.
- 3 MHz probe - We use 3 MHz probes, proven to pick up those small fetal heart tones earlier in pregnancy than a 2 MHz. Over 90% of OBs, hospitals, and midwives choose 3 MHz over 2 MHz (just ask your doctor what type of probe they use).
- Built-in recorder - BabyBeat's recording Dopplers are the only Dopplers that let you record your baby's heartbeat by simply pressing a button.
- Noise reduction - This BabyBeat Doppler features a special audio processor, which removes noise caused by moving the probe across the skin.
- Superior sound quality - The speakers inside this Doppler are much clearer and much more durable than other Doppler speakers.
- Comfortable fit - This BabyBeat Doppler comfortably fits in your hand with all functions right at your finger tips. The soft-touch probe has a round, comfortable tip.