When working with Northern Blots, Southern Blots, Microarrays or another application that requires incubation, the Bambino™ Hybridization Oven is a perfect fit for the job. This unit is designed to provide rapid heat-up, excellent temperature stability and efficient mixing for all types of hybridization and incubation applications.
Boekel Scientific provides a full line of accessories for both the Bambino™ Hybridization Oven which make it possible to accommodate many different vessel sizes, types, quantities and orientations.
- Holds up to four 50 mL, six 15 mL or twelve 2.0/ 1.5 mL polypropylene conical centrifuge tubes
- Forced air convection delivers excellent uniformity
- Highly compact, yet offers the same features found in larger, more expensive units
- Tubes rotate within the chamber at an adjustable rate of 6 - 20 RPM
- A stainless steel heating chamber with sealed floor seam for easy cleaning and a clear acrylic lid
- Supplied with standard carousel
- 2 year warranty