High Performance Flow Cytometry System
This internationally awarded, truly stand-alone Flow Cytometer is ultra-compact and uniquely designed for all applications in cell analysis and absolute counting. With the CyFlow® Cube 8, accurate and cost-effective flow cytometry is offered by employing 8 optical parameters within an instrument size of only 50x47x35.5 cm. Forward Scatter (FSC) and Side Scatter (SSC) work in combination with 6 fluorescence channels (FL1-FL6). An optional, built-in CyFlow® Sorter module for diamond-piezo-based, closed, non-destructive and non-hazardous cell and particle sorting is available.
CyView™: Powerful but intuitive software for CyFlow® Cube 8
The easy-to-use CyView™ data acquisition and data analysis software is your perfect control tool for operating the CyFlow® Cube 8 with maximum efficiency.
The Windows™ CyView™ software integrates instrument control including acquisition, on- and offline data analysis, on- and offline compensation into a complete software pack- age. predefined and freely adaptable instrument settings and panels facilitate switching between different applications. CyView™ is dedicated for all applications in immunophenotyping, microbiology, cell cycle analysis, DNA quantification, ploidy analysis, etc. data are stored in FCS flow cytometry standard file format for easy exchange with other analysis software. One of the unique features is the digital on- and offline color crosstalk compensation of the spectral overlap of fluorescence from simultaneously analysed dyes. The N-color software compensation algorithm allows a correction of the crosstalk between any parameters without the need of rerunning a sample.
- High-performance, bench-top design with fully-integrated fluidics, built-in PC, and a 19" TFT monitor
- Choice of 488, 638, 407, 355, 375, 532, 561, 594, 785 nm lasers
- Optional high power 365 nm UV LED for highest resolution DNA analysis with CV ≤ 1%
- Superior fluorescence sensitivity: ≤ 100 MESF (FITC) | ≤ 50 MESF (PE)
- Superior nanotechnology: small particle detection <50 nm
- Flexible and modular CyFlow® Cube system configurations
- Optional CyFlow® Sorter for closed, non-destructive, non-hazardous cell and particle sorting with the highest purity
- Optional CyFlow® Robby autoloader for well plates and tubes
- Unique price/performance ratio