DB09 Laboratory Incubator is a standard model, features powder-coated galvanized steel door, front, and sides. Interior has 304 stainless steel on door liner, top, bottom, back and sides.
Racking (as shown in pictures on right) available to to stack units.
Positive magnetic seal. Reversible.
Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using 2" urethane foam.
- 2 stainless steel shelves are standard.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1" centers. Pilasters made of stainless steel. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Unsurpassed temperature control through continuous refrigeration bypass system.
- Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
- Top mounted condensing unit.
- Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve).
- Evaporator - epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.