The rotary evaporator principle is the most common method, as it is an efficient, fast and gentle way to separate liquids. The rotating flask generates an effective heat transfer for fast evaporation preventing a local overheating whilst leading to a smooth mixing of the content.
Fully controlled Rotavapor® System Features
- Easy handling and safety
- All parcels and parts are delivered together
- Enhanced safety thanks to central process monitoring
Efficient and ecological
- Short processing time with high solvent recovery
- Reduced energy consumption and increased lifetime by intelligent system control
Protect the environment
All components are supervised to reduce the power consumption to a minimum.
- The BUCHI Vacuum Pump reduces the speed as soon as the vacuum is reached. This saves up to 90% energy.
- The BUCHI Recirculating Chiller goes to standby mode after the distillation is done. This saves up to 90% energy.
Improved reproducibility in sample preparation
The seamless integration of all components involved in the distillation process and the optimized performance and capacity of the devices let you easily reproduce any distillation with just one push of a button.
All parameters are clearly visible at the controller which is placed on top of the Rotavapor. The quick action jack at the Rotavapor can easily be operated by means of a button. An easy cleaning and refilling of the heating bath is ensured by the cordless power supply.