Available with a single/Dual UV illumination source, DNR’s Transilluminator is a cost-effective solution for UV applications.
DNR's adjustable UV safety cover fully protects researchers from harmful UV radiation when viewing, cutting, or positioning gels, without compromising access to the work surface .
The transilluminators meet international specifications and can be used with any bottomless gel documentation system, transforming a standalone system into a fully integrated one.
- High illumination uniformity
- Designed for comfortable, safe use
- Cost-effective, space-saving design
- Long-life ultraviolet lamps for additional working hours
- Adjustable intensity: from 100% down to 50%