The popular VacuAide QSU (Quiet Suction Unit) is also available as a mains only operated unit without internal battery for home use. In homecare settings which do not require the additional portability offered by a battery operated suction device, the VacuAide QSU 7314D version is lightweight, quiet to operate and retains all the performance features without the additional costs.
The 7314D can be used for airways clearance in both adults and children and is ideal for use in the home or clinical environment. It has an exceptionally low noise level, is simple to operate with a single on/off switch and the easy-grip adjustment dial sets a suction pressure of between 50 and 550mmHg.
- Low noise level without compromising suction performance
- Lightweight unit weighing just 2kg
- High performance capabilities with a vacuum range of 50 - 550 mmHg and a flow range of up to 27 l/min
- Comes complete with multi voltage power supply
- Multi voltage switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100V - 240V.
- Simple on/off operation
- Large, rotating, easy grip pressure adjustment gauge allows the user to easily view and set the required suction pressure