The ZDM-360 Panoramic Digital Video Microscope adds a new dimension to portable inspection. View the sample from above, or switch to an angled view — up to 45 degrees from any direction. The variable speed motor drives the viewing head to produce a 360° panoramic view (which can be recorded) for more complete inspection and documentation. The 1.3 megapixel color camera provides four times the resolution of a standard video camera with excellent color reproduction and high sensitivity over a wide range of magnifications. The zoom lens provides a 9 — 65x magnification range. A 150 watt halogen lamp with dual fiber bundles or Zlite2 is included to provide ample light to completely illuminate the sample from all directions.
ZDM-360 is available in manual and motor driven configurations.
The included Video ToolBox software provides an easy-to-use interface for image and movie capture, advanced labeling, annotation and measurement. The camera also includes DirectShow and TWAIN drivers so it is compatible with most imaging programs and databases.
ZDM-360 can also be used in still motion and to capture still images like a ZDM Digital Microscope System.
- View straight down or at an angle
- Rotate the view 360° without moving the sample
- 9-65x zoom magnification lens with detents
- High-resolution 1.3 megapixel camera
- Video ToolBox PRO Software to capture, record, annotate, measure
- Available in Motorized or Manual Versions
- Trade Show Demonstrations
- Museum Exhibits