The CA-01C is a 1-channel coagulometer with LED detector. The keypad operations is easy with LCD display. It also has internal thermal-sensitive printer and electronically-linked pipette. It has large memory to store up to 6000 test results.
- Reagent position with magnetic rotor.
- Scattered light and percentage analysis ensure good results
- Open reagent system with low consumption, close reagent on request.
- QC and calibration program incorporated.
- Auto self-check when power on
- Analysis Parameters: PT, APTT, TT, FIB, F2, F5, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12,Heparin, APC-R, Protein S, Protein C
- Principle: Scattered light with percentage analysis
- Sample Volume Required: PT: 25ul, APTT: 25ul, TT: 25ul, FIB: 25ul
- Testing Channel 1 Channels: Light Source Durable LED detector
- Sample Position 5 positions: Reagent Position 2 positions (1 magnetic mixer included)
- Testing Time: Normally 20~60 secs, Maximum time up to 600 secs
- Minimum Reagent Consumption: 30µL for APTT, 50µL for FIB, PT, APTT
- Position Warming-up: 37°C(±0.5°C)
- Memory: 6,000 test results
- Display: LCD display
- Interface: RS-232
- Input: Easy operation keypad
- Output: Internal printer
- Power supply: AC 110-220V±10%, 50~60Hz
- Net Weight: 5KG
- Dimension (mm): L270xW270xH120