The Siesta i Breasy is an anesthesia machine characterized by a distinctive Scandinavian design and with plenty of room for add-on accessories:
- Integrated breathing system
- Same bag-in-bottle for adults and infants
- Microprocessor-controlled ventilator with LCD screen
- Suitable for low and minimal flow
- Reliable safety features
- Space-saving design
- Long lifetime at low total cost of ownership
Using the 5” LCD digital and graphical display, operators can set key parameters, such as respiration rate, bag-in-bottle volume and oxygen analysis. The three ventilation modes are: volume controlled ventilation (VCV), manual and spontaneous.
Integrated breathing system (IBS)
Our integrated breathing system integrates an ascending bagin-bottle, patient circuit and CO2 absorber in one compact unit. That requires only two tubings — for inspiration and expiration — between the breathing system and the patient. The bag-in-bottle is suitable for adults and infants.
Setting up for an operation is faster, and cleaning easier. It takes less than a minute to take the breathing system apart for cleaning without need of special tools. The foolproof design rules out the risk of reassembly errors.
Reliable safety features
The Siesta i Breasy has a number of built-in safety features, including:
- Hypoxic guard function, ensuring minimum 25% oxygen in the oxygen/nitrous oxide mix.
- A slave regulator cuts off nitrous oxide and gives an audible alarm in case of a failed oxygen supply
- A fresh gas switch between the integrated breathing system and the auxiliary gas outlet
- Switch for automatic/manual ventilation
- An oxygen flow meter with separate outlet, including tube nipple, and integrated patient suction unit
- Built-in battery backup