The new e-scope® is the perfect blend of leading-edge LED technology, more efficient diagnosis and an environment-friendly energy source. Because the e-scope® breaks new ground with its world innovation, the IPC (Integrated Power Converter): younger, smarter and greener.
e-scope® otoscopes are available with halogen or vacuum direct illumination, F.O. xenon or F.O. LED
- Sealing precision optics pivotable to both sides with triple magnification for optimum view
- Sturdy ear speculum receptacle in hardwearing hygienic metal for e-scope®/ri-scope® L1/L2 speculum
- Compatible with ear speculae from other renowned manufacturers
- Suitable for performance of pneumatic tests (supplied without connector and insufflator
- Available in a choice of black or white finish
e-scope® otoscope with fibre optics (F.O.)
- Economically priced fibre optic version with 2.5 V xenon(3200 K) or innovative 3.7 V LED illumination (5500 K)
- Fibre optics for optimum focusing and guiding of the light
e-scope® otoscope with direct illumination
Inexpensive basic model with low-reflection direct illumination with a 2.7 V vacuum bulb (2500 K) or halogen illumination (3000 K).