Published on April 27, 2009 at 4:56 PM
Sinobiopharma Inc. has announced that it has secured rights to seven key patents from Company CEO Dr. Lequn Huang and the patents' co-holders.
The patents that will significantly enhance Sinobiopharma's ability to execute on its mission of bringing safe, low-cost, high-efficacy biopharmaceuticals to market.
The patents are for the following:
1. Synthesis of amantadine hydrochloride
2. Method for preparation of 17-acylsinomenine derivatives
3. Preparation of 17-sulfonylsinomenine
4. Preparation of N-substituted sinomenine
5. Method for preparation of Sinomenine compound having dextro-rotary C
ring-deficient morphinan skeleton
6. Synthesis of Eplerenone from 11 -hydroxycanrenone
7. Method for resolving tetrahydroisoquinoline racemate
Sinobiopharma will be applying these patents as well as using its own innovative applications of them in new drug development.