Thermo Scientific Fluoroskan Ascent FL Microplate Fluorometer and Luminometer is ideal for life science research applications.
The Thermo Scientific Fluoroskan Ascent FL Microplate Reader is a compact and robust instrument with excellent optical performance for a variety of fluorometric and luminometric research applications, offering versatile plate formats, fast reading speeds, up to three dispensers and top/bottom reading of plates.
Fast reading speed
- Reads a 96-well plate in just 15 seconds, which is essential for kinetic applications
- Great for a wide variety of applications, such as cytotoxicity, ion channel, FRET and BRET
- Combination of fluorometric GFP measurement and a lumometric luciferase measurement from the same well is fast due to the versatility of assay programming
Onboard dispensers for exact follow-up of kinetic reactions
- Equipped with up to three reagent dispensers for rapid kinetic assays, such as Ca2+ flux
- Supports simultaneous dispensing and reading, enabling monitoring of kinetic measurements from the very start of the reaction
- Very low dead volume and the backflush capability allow conservation of expensive reagent
High sensitivity for both top and bottom reading
- Fiberless direct illumination optics for both top and bottom reading
- High sensitivity, wide dynamic range and low cross talk ensure accurate and precise results for 1- to 384-well plates
Specially designed for automation
- Reads up to 384-well plates for increased assay throughput
- Easily integrated with automated systems