Thermo Scientific Multiskan GO UV/Vis microplate spectrophotometer offers free wavelength selection for both 96- and 384-well plates and various types of cuvettes.
Features a broad wavelength range including UV area, pathlength correction as well as fast reading speed, making it an ideal tool for virtually any photometric research application, including DNA, RNA and protein analysis. It offers true usability through the intuitive internal software and the user friendly and comprehensive Thermo Scientific SkanIt Software, both available with multiple language options. Furthermore, Multiskan GO has an automatic power save function to support low energy consumption and meets the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive.
Designed to ensure first-rate performance and high quality results with minimal user effort. Extensive automatic self diagnostics at instrument start-up verifies all major instrument functionalities and continuous runtime control of optical and mechanical functions guarantee stable day-to-day and year-on-year performance and reliability.
- Freely selectable wavelengths from 200 to 1000nm for the demands of various assays
- Both microplate and cuvette reading for any throughput requirements
- Very fast plate measurements and a full spectrum of a sample in less than 10 seconds
- High quality data guaranteed by extensive self diagnostics
- Unique power save function for reduced energy consumption
- Visual internal software on a large color screen for quick measurements
- Easy and logical assay setup for demanding assays with the powerful SkanIt Software
- Selection of eight different languages