Thermo Scientific Fluoroskan Ascent Microplate Fluorometer is a compact and robust instrument with excellent optical performance for a variety of research applications.
The Fluoroskan Ascent Microplate Fluorometer is ideal for life science research applications, such as fluorometric protein and enzyme studies, molecular interactions, nucleic acid quantification, reporter gene, fluorometric kinase, immuno and cell based assays.
Fast reading speed
- Enables the most rapid throughput
- Great for a wide variety of applications, such as cytotoxicity, ion channel and FRET
Onboard dispensers for exact follow-up of kinetic reactions
- Equipped with up to three reagent dispensers for fast kinetic assays, such as Ca2+ flux
- Supports simultaneous dispensing and reading, enabling monitoring of fast kinetic measurements from the very start of the reaction
- Very low dead volume and the backflush capability allow conservation of expensive reagents
High sensitivity for both top and bottom reading
- Fiberless direct illumination optics for both top and bottom reading
- Ensures a high sensitivity, a wide dynamic range, and accurate and precise results for 1- to 384-well plates
Specially designed for automation
- To increase assay throughput, the Fluoroskan Ascent can read up to 384-well plates
- Easily integrated with automated systems