- Blood tests
- Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Cardiac stress test
- Auscultation (Listening with the Stethoscope)
Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- QT interval
- Osborn wave
- Ambulatory Holter monitor
- Electrophysiology study
- Programmed electrical stimulation
- Sphygmomanometer (Blood pressure cuff)
- Cardiac enzymes
- Coronary catheterization
- Myocardial Fractional Flow Reserve (FFRmyo)
- IVUS (IntraVascular UltraSound)
- OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography)
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
It uses material from the Wikipedia article on
All material adapted used from Wikipedia is available under the terms of the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
Wikipedia® itself is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.