T-System announces winners of 2010 T-System Client Excellence Awards
Published on September 18, 2010 at 2:48 AM
T-System, Inc., the industry leader in clinical, business and IT solutions for hospital emergency departments (EDs), today announced the winners of its first annual T-System Client Excellence Awards, chosen from the more than 1,700 facilities nationwide that have implemented T-System solutions, including T SystemEV, the nation's leading emergency department information system (EDIS), and T-Sheets, the system that set the standard in ED documentation solutions. The award recognizes hospitals that have partnered with T-System most effectively to improve their quality, operational and financial results in the ED.
“We celebrate their successes and hope that other hospitals will apply these leading practices, which ultimately will lead to better patient care.”
"The six winners of the 2010 Client Excellence Awards exemplify the best practices in using T-System solutions to improve operations and efficiency in their emergency departments," said Sunny Sanyal, CEO of T-System. "We celebrate their successes and hope that other hospitals will apply these leading practices, which ultimately will lead to better patient care."
The list of winning hospitals includes:
- Canonsburg General Hospital (Canonsburg, Pa.) - Patient Throughput and Efficiency
- Good Samaritan Health Systems Emergency Services ( Kearney, Neb.) - Nursing Care Efficiency
- Graham Hospital (Canton, Ill.) - Patient Safety and Financial Improvement
- Great Plains Medical Center (North Platte, Neb.) - Leadership in Health Information Exchange
- King's Daughters Medical Center (Brookhaven, Miss.) - Patient Service and Performance Improvement
- Sanford Health (Fargo, N.D.) - Process Improvement to Address Increased Volume
In recognition for their achievements, T-System will make a donation to a hospital foundation or charity in the winner's name. Winners of the 2010 T-System Client Excellence Awards will be recognized at T-System's booth (#1743) at the American College of Emergency Physicians Scientific Assembly in Las Vegas, Sept. 28 - Oct. 1.