ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd., the country's largest private sector general insurance company, announced the launch of a unique health insurance product called "ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance". Keeping the needs of the customer in focus, this flexible product has been designed to meet the health insurance requirements of the customer and the complete family.
Speaking on the launch, Mr. Bhargav Dasgupta - MD & CEO, ICICI Lombard GIC said, "Over the years, customer centric product innovation has been a key to our growth. 'ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance' is the final outcome of detailed market research undertaken to understand the specific benefits that consumers expect in a health insurance solution. Features such as a wide range of sum insured from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 50 lakhs, lifetime entry/renewability, OPD coverage and maternity benefits will be useful in meeting the consumers' health insurance requirements."
The new ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance product from ICICI Lombard introduces some unique features in the health insurance segment:
- Wide range of sum insured ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 50 lakhs
- Lifetime renewal with no restriction on maximum entry age
- OPD cover: Outpatient Treatment cover reimbursing all expenses incurred on account of medical treatment taken as an outpatient
- Maternity cover
- Critical Illness cover: Freedom to choose the critical illness cover for specified critical illnesses
- Boost to wellness and preventive healthcare - expenses pertaining to routine check-ups, wellness and fitness activities covered.
Wide range of sum insured: The customer can choose from a wide range of sum insured starting from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 50 lakhs
Lifetime renewal: The policy offers lifetime renewal with no restriction on the entry age
Outpatient Treatment Cover (OPD): Reimbursement of expenses incurred on account of medical treatment taken as an outpatient
Maternity Benefit: Reimbursement for Medical Expenses incurred for delivery (including a cesarean section) during hospitalization or lawful medical termination of pregnancy
Critical Illness Cover: The customer has a choice of choosing critical Illness cover for specified critical illnesses or medical procedures. A lump-sum amount is paid on the diagnosis of the critical illness