Eyeball Networks today announced the release of Messenger SDK version 10, bringing HD video conferencing to 3G and 4G networks and devices.
"There are now more than 2 billion mobile broadband subscriptions worldwide, 3 times the number of fixed line broadband subscriptions," said Chris Piche, Eyeball's CEO. "Messenger SDK version 10 enables developers to incorporate HD video conferencing into communication and collaboration applications for 3G and 4G networks and devices."
Messenger SDK version 10 supports:
- HD voice and video conferencing based on SIP and H.264
- Presence, IM, and PubSub based on XMPP
- Enhanced AnyBandwidth™ Technology for superior voice and video quality for mobile networks and devices
- AnyFirewall™ Technology version 10 with industry-leading guaranteed STUN/TURN/ICE connectivity, peer-to-peer connectivity rates, and connection times
- Support for all major fixed and mobile platforms including Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Windows 8, and Windows RT