- Diet advice
- Oral medication - tablets or liquid medicines
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Intramuscular injections (for example, Vitamin B12 injections)
- Blood transfusion (for anemia)
- Venesection also known as therepeutic phlebotomy (for iron overload or polycythemia)
- Bone marrow transplant (for example, for leukemia)
- All kinds of anti-cancer chemotherapy
- Radiotherapy (for example, for cancer)
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
It uses material from the Wikipedia article on
All material adapted used from Wikipedia is available under the terms of the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
Wikipedia® itself is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
Last Updated: Feb 1, 2011