Psoriasis is a chronic relapsing disease of the skin that may be classified into nonpustular and pustular types as follows:
- Nonpustular psoriasis
- Psoriasis vulgaris (Chronic stationary psoriasis, Plaque-like psoriasis)
- Psoriatic erythroderma (Erythrodermic psoriasis)
- Pustular psoriasis
- Generalized pustular psoriasis (Pustular psoriasis of von Zumbusch)
- Pustulosis palmaris et plantaris (Persistent palmoplantar pustulosis, Pustular psoriasis of the Barber type, Pustular psoriasis of the extremities)
- Annular pustular psoriasis
- Acrodermatitis continua
- Impetigo herpetiformis
Additional types of psoriasis include:
- Drug-induced psoriasis
- Inverse psoriasis
- Napkin psoriasis
- Seborrheic-like psoriasis
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
It uses material from the Wikipedia article on
All material adapted used from Wikipedia is available under the terms of the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
Wikipedia® itself is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.