NanoBio Corporation to present Nanoemulsion Phase I clinical trial data at ICAAC Conference
Published on September 13, 2010 at 12:53 AM
NanoBio Corporation today announced it will present data from two separate Phase 1 clinical trials at the 2010 Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), taking place in Boston, Mass. from Sept. 12-15. The presentation details are as follows:
“Phase I Study of a Nanoemulsion Adjuvanted Nasal Influenza Vaccine Demonstrates Both Mucosal and Systemic Immune Responses in Humans”
Poster Presentation G1-197, #206 - "Phase I Study of a Nanoemulsion Adjuvanted Nasal Influenza Vaccine Demonstrates Both Mucosal and Systemic Immune Responses in Humans"
Date: Sunday, Sept. 12 at 11:30 a.m. ET
During the presentation, NanoBio will share clinical data demonstrating that its nanoemulsion adjuvanted intranasal flu vaccine, NB-1008:
- Elicited both mucosal and systemic immunity following a single intranasal vaccination;
- Was safe and well tolerated in healthy adults when administered intranasally;
- Demonstrated proof-of-concept for needle-free vaccines with increased disease protection that could be valuable for high risk populations.
Poster Presentation L1-1751, #436 - "Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of a Novel Anti-Acne Nanoemulsion (NB-003) in a Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Single Center Study"
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 11:15 a.m. ET
During the presentation, NanoBio will share clinical data demonstrating that its topical bactericidal oil-in-water emulsion, NB-003:
- Demonstrated in vivo reduction of P. acnes, comparable to what has been reported separately for topical antibiotics marketed for the treatment of acne;
- Was safe and well tolerated in adult subjects when administered topically.